- US$50 - US$60 per hour + competitive
- Plymouth, Minnesota
- Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you passionate about Validation within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working in with Process Validation? Well I have the right job for you! My client is medical device company located in Plymouth, MN and is now looking to bring on a Validation Engineer. This person will be an expert with Process Validation, have the ability to write validation report on IQ, OQ, & PQ, can work independently, and have great project management. This role is a 6+ months contract with the ability to extend depending on the work load and performance.
The Validation Engineer requires someone who is proficient in Process Validation, writing report, and performing validations.
Among others, the Validation Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Will be working with the automated packaging lines
- Implementing a new manufacturing line
- Lead IQ, OQ, PQ activates
- Writing protocols and reviewing data
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of Process Validation experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Strong Statically Background
- Strong ability to work independently and cross functionally for a group
- Good Project management and communication Skills
- Experience in automated packaging lines would be a huge PLUS
If you are interesting in the Validation Engineer opportunity, please forward your current resume!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.