- US$50 - US$56 per hour + benefits package available
- Ridgefield, Connecticut
- Pharma & Biotech
A pharmaceutical corporation located in Connecticut is looking for a Training Manager focusing on training within Medical Affairs.
The Training Manager will be responsible for: 1) Assist with all training and quality initiatives as needed. 2) Edit and/or review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, Job Aids and Project Specific Forms. Ensure revisions occur according to required revision schedules 3) Assist with audits contact center vendor partners for adherence to contract, regulation, service agreements and BI policies.
Location: Ridgefield, Connecticut
Duration: 6-month contract
Compensation: $50-56 per hour
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be familiar with all applicable regulations, and industry standards as related to Medical Affairs Functions, PhRMA, OIG, and ACA Transparency provisions.
- Experience with organizational processes related to Medical Information, Medical Call Center, Medical Education, ER trials, including documentation standards and compliant business practice.
- Ability to manage vendor interactions and work collaboratively with multiple customers.
- Familiar with all applicable regulations, guidance's, and industry standards as related to clinical research and pharmaceutical company interactions with health care providers (HCPs).
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.