I am partnering with a Medical Device organization based in PA who are looking to secure a Supply Chain Project Manager on a long term contract basis to support their EU MDR initiative.
The Supply Chain Project Manager will act as a liaison from the Supply Chain group to the EU MDR PMO, separate workstreams and base business functional teams to shape project goals, deliverables and plans for execution and will be responsible for the management of specifically assigned projects to include project planning, capacity estimates, execution, implementation and on-going support.
This is a 1 year renewable contract and the project is 2 years minimum.
- Collaborates with business leads to build and delivers well-structured program and project plans.
- Coach and assist internal project owners and teams on an on-going basis to review project requests, assess project scope, facilitate project prioritization, report status and deliverables and ensure compliance with Supply Chain and PMO procedures methodologies.
- Provide continuous strategic communication designed to update different key stakeholders and senior management on the status of key initiatives, cross-functional prioritization and synchronization of key initiatives.
- For specifically assigned projects, will be accountable for the successful delivery of projects, spanning multiple functional areas and locations and will use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
- Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project status.
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, including executive reporting
- Facilitates problem resolution.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as, offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Proactively manages scope and risk. Devises and communicates contingency plans.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job. Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Design, Deploy and manage an Issues Escalation process to meet EU MDR requirements and resolve issues with obtaining Supplier Product information.
- Cross coordinate Workstream activities/interdependencies with other Workstream PMs.
- Other related tasks may be assigned at the discretion of local Supplier Quality Management and/or the EU MDR Supply Chain Workstream Core Team.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related discipline required.
- 5+years' experience in project management is required (1+ year in a global function preferred)
- Certificates in Program/Project management are preferred
- Proven experience in the development and execution of project plans is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to translate complex issues easily for others to understand and the ability to prepare communications for project teams and Senior Management are required
- Strong time management, budget, and program management skills are required.
- The ability to lead teams and influence others is required, including the ability to function in multi-cultural environments.
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office and MS Project are required.
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills are required.
- Ability to lead across multiple business organizations in a highly matrixed organization is required.
***THIS IS W2 ONLY POSITION - NO SPONSORSHIP OFFERED***
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.