My client a leading medical device manufacturer located in Athlone have an exciting new position that has just opened as a Supplier Quality Engineer.This role is a permanent position with great salary and benefits.
What I Will be doing as Supplier Quality Engineer?
- Assist with the implementation of and compliance to the Quality Management program and for supporting company goals, objectives, policies, procedures, quality systems and compliance with regulatory requirements (ISO, FDA, JPAL and other agencies as applicable), specifically in the area of Supplier Quality
Prepare, maintain and review supplier quality assurance procedures to ensure compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
Complete the supplier performance review process. Generate appropriate performance metrics, and drive resolution of issues.
Develop and execute the global supplier audit schedule. Travel to supplier facilities to conduct audits and to enhance effectiveness and capabilities.
May also audit third-party manufacturers to ensure due diligence of supplier and subcontractor vendor selection process Review and analyse corrective action reports (SCAR's) to reduce and eliminate defects.
Process and implement supplier changes through the supplier change notification process
Support supply chain managers in the development of new suppliers or existing suppliers of new components, to improve reliability and/or reduce cost.
Drive continuous performance improvement and issue resolution with suppliers, engineering, and manufacturing utilising tools such as Six Sigma DMAIC, FMEA, SPC, 8D Root Cause Analysis and Lean Manufacturing concepts.
Ensure that suppliers and subcontractors receive engineering, manufacturing, and quality requirements.
Stay current with FDA and International requirements and industry trends in regards to regulations and expectations for industry.
What I need to be a Supplier Quality Engineer?
- Five years experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc).
- Familiarity with statistical tools such as Pareto charts and trend charts.
- Experience with problem solving techniques.
- Familiarity of working in a regulated environment, specifically medical device, FDA or ISO registered work environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical information, both verbally and in writing, to both non-technical and technical associates.
- Third level Qualification in Quality, Science or Engineering, and/or relevant experience.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more don't hesitate in apply. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase. Please respond with an updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales