Sr. Electrical Engineer
- Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Are you a person with an analytical mind set and the ability to work with customers through challenging problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the life sciences? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your education and build upon it? My client is now hiring a Sr Electrical Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Day to Day Responsibilities
- This role is 60% NPD & 40% Sustaining
- This candidate will take the design specifications and develop solutions to work on the next generation products.
- They will design and develop, testing and complete systems integration
- Develop specifications and design the PCB and Layout
- End to End design and transfer into manufacturing
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Med device (preferred) or other regulated industry experience (aerospace, defense, auto)
- Hands on design schematics and then transfer to manufacturing
- Altium, RCAD, or some type of PCB design tool/software
- Experience developing, testing and prototyping schematic
- Translate product requirements into specifications
- Systems integration - electronic assemblies
- PCB Linux
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.