We are looking for someone to help with the implementation of an API that is written in C++. Qualified candidates should be highly experienced MFC / Win32 developers and have strong objection oriented design tendencies. Additional knowledge of C# or a semiconductor protocol called SECS / GEM is preferable but not required.
- Translate customer specifications for a software
product into requirement specifications, defining
architecture, and creating detailed designs.
- Code software using C++ language and Microsoft
- Design, implement, debug, unit test and document
- Develop robust and safe software intended for use in a
- Responsible for peer reviewing software and software
designs of other S/W Engineers.
- BSCS or equivalent degree
- 3 years minimum relevant experience developing Object
Oriented software highly preferred.
- Proficient in C++ programming in Microsoft Visual
Studio 2015 and MFC environments.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, Patterns,
- Ability in Algorithm development and translation from
prototype languages into production quality code.
- Successful and demonstrated track record of working
with multiple complex software development projects.
- Thorough understanding of complete software life cycle
- Proven ability to rapidly understand large complex
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
organization skills, and ability to work with other
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.