Software Development Manager
Real Staffing Digital Health is currently recruiting a Software Development Manager for an In Vitro Diagnostic company set to revolutionise next generation healthcare. The organisation which has a legacy of producing disruptive medical technology is looking to establish a new generation of products which will integrate point of care testing, embrace digital connectivity and focus on diagnostic-led care solutions.
Are you an Embedded Engineer who is looking their first opportunity to Team Lead and work on truly innovative technology? Want to be part of the team which sees that work transcribe to reality? This role will mean you will contribute to a product that will have life altering implications for the patients involved in its use and the global healthcare market on a mass scale.
Reporting to the Head of Software Engineering you will be responsible for driving the software development of the Point of Care Instrumentation Design from the lab based prototype through to manufacturing design transfer. As this is a new team the individual will not only create and develop medical device software you will also build and manage a software team to deliver the full product set. This exciting opportunity will be based in Bedfordshire easily commutable from Cambridge, Stevenage, Milton Keynes and Northampton.
To be eligible for this great opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Practical experience in developing embedded systems software using C
- Demonstrate understanding of real time operating systems.
- Knowledge of embedded system hardware peripheral blocks low-level operation (such as GPIO, ADC, DAC, SPI, I2C, UART, USB etc).
- Previous experience of working in Medical Device industry and the application of CE Marking is desirable but not essential.
- Self-driven and effective communicator
- Passion about Medical Technology and keen to make a positive difference to global healthcare.
- Preferably a degree in software engineering
If you are interested and would like to know more including the product information, scope of the opportunity and where opportunities with this company could take you. Please contact John Morkus on 0207 758 7311 or email an updated CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales