Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Cork is seeking a Senior R&D Engineer to join their team within manufacturing facility in Cork.
About the Company
This award winning company has a huge presence in Ireland. It is an exciting growth phase for this organisation and there are presently major expansion operations underway. Being part of this organisation at this time will provide you with a sense of achievement and opportunity to really make an impact.
Role: Senior R&D Engineer
Location: Model Farm Road, Cork
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
- Develop products, materials, processes, or equipment for projects.
- Under supervision, develops, directs, and executes plans for moderately complex projects that may represent segments of a larger, more complex project.
- Works independently to plan and schedule own activities necessary to meet timelines.
- Designs and coordinate engineering tests and experiments.
- Designs, procures, and fabricates tooling and fixtures.
- Perform troubleshooting on new products/process problems
- Summarize, analyze, and draw conclusions from test results.
- Prepare standard reports/documentation to communicate results to technical community.
- Responsible for engineering documentation.
- Train and/or provide work direction to technicians.
- As a Senior R&D Engineer you will work cooperatively with, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical, and marketing to ensure project success.
- Demonstrates PDP/TPD system knowledge through delivery of high quality deliverables.
- Build quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- B.S. degree in engineering or applicable technical field (mechanical or biomedical preferred)
- 3+ years' of experience in the medical device industry
- Prefer prior experience in medical device development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical capabilities and project management capability Looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the position of Senior R&D Engineer in Cork forward your up to date CV and we can organize a time to have a call.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales