I am looking for a Quality Engineer for a large, well-known international organization in the medical devices industry located in Limburg. In this role you will report to the QA Manager.
- You ensure that the quality management system is in compliance with international regulations;
- You offer support to process owners regarding the implementation of quality requirements for processes within the quality management system;
- You will be involved with developing and offering trainings related to quality subjects;
- You provide the organization with advices within the scope of the quality management system and subjects related to quality assurance;
- You will make essential contributions to both internal and external audits. Furthermore you will support supplier audits;
- You will support validation activities;
- You will actively focus on improving quality aspects and the quality management system by identifying trends and opportunities and analyzing the quality processes and management system;
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (or a similar degree)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a highly regulated environment. Logistical, technological and medical operational environments are preferred.
- You know how to prioritize your tasks well and are able to cope with stress;
- You are a fast learner;
- You are analytically skilled;
- You can work independently but you are also a good team player;
- You have strong communication skills.
Ideally you have
- Work experience in Logistics/Distributions;
- A good command of the English language;
- Lean Six Sigma experience and knowledge;
- Understanding of SAP;
Are you the Quality Engineer I am looking for? Please contact Joey Wielkens on the number 020-5221577 or send an e-mail to j.wielkens @ realstaffing.com