Senior Product Manager, Pharmaceuticals
- Responsible for the management of agreed products, which can be changed over time subject to the needs of the business.
- Define the market by obtaining a clear understanding of environmental factors and key stakeholder requirements.
- To be continuously alert for any changes to these requirements, using IT based reporting methods, interpersonal networks and other sources of market intelligence.
- To develop, deliver and monitor the product strategy and KPI's.
- To proactively identify any issues that may require adjustments to the original plan and implement following consultation and agreement.
- Develop market research projects to promote and sustain their product portfolio.
- Actively manage these projects to pre-agreed deliverables and budget.
- Develop a spirit of team work and shared purpose with internal colleagues to ensure the most effective promotion of the product portfolio.
- Support the divisional management and sales teams in negotiating contract prices with key accounts.
- Develop excellent working relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), patient groups, other external customers including key player and commissioning personnel and other important stakeholders.
- Individual should possess a minimum of 8 years of professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Candidate must have prior experience within a brand/ product management position of at least one year, having managed prescription products
License No: 09C5506
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
To apply, please email CV to c.insung(a)realstaffing.com, or call +65 6871 4700 for further information.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017