Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Santa Rosa, California
- Medical Devices, NPD and Process, Test and Verification , Testing
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Class III Medical Device company
ABOUT THIS SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER POSITION:
- Design and develop manufacturing processes for New Product Development (NPD) and existing devices.
- Author and execute validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Work cross functionally to implement procedures and processes.
- Collaborate with R&D and Quality to help execute successful NPD and product launch.
- Support prototype and pilot production of new products and product changes.
- Knowledge of Minitab, JMP, or other statistical tools.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks highly desired.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.