Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Pharma & Biotech, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis, Clinical Research, Datenmanagement und Biostatistik
Senior Clinical Data Manager - Cambridge, MA
A mid-sized pharmaceutical company in Cambridge, Massachusetts is seeking a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join their team. This position requires the Senior Clinical Data Manager to be ONSITE in Cambridge 2-3 days a week.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Interact with vendors of support of CD work progress
- Oversee data cleaning activities executed by the CRO and ensures protocol-specified guidelines are applied to the review and cleaning of clinical data
- Assist with data transfers with CROs, SAE/AE reconciliation and coding processes
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure timelines and data quality standards are met.
- 4+ years acting as a Clinical Data Manager, including experience acting as a lead
- Familiar with EDC platforms (RAVE, InForm, etc.)
- Previous experience within Oncology or Rare Disease strongly preferred
- Able to effectivley complete complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Able to be Onsite 2-3 days a week
If this is a position you would like to explore, please send your CV to j.segal(at sign)realstaffing.com
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.