SDTM Specialist - Sr SAS Programmer
- Delaware, USA
- Datenmanagement und Biostatistik
Title: SAS Programmer / Clinical SAS Programmer / SDTM Specialist / DM Programmer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12 months contract-to-hire.
About the Company:
A Global Pharma company headquartered on the East Coast are seeking a Clinical Programmer with experience in and knowledge of SDTM conversions.
Under the supervision of a Sr. Clinical Database Programmer and the Director, Clinical Database Programming, the Database Programmer is responsible for producing standard and custom reports for use by the Clinical Data Managers in their data review and cleaning efforts, developing transfer specifications with vendors for external data sources, performing Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) conversion programming and Quality Control (QC) and handling all other ad-hoc data requests by project team members for assigned studies.
- Extract clinical data from the clinical data management system and produce standard and custom reports, primarily in SAS
- Program reports and listings as requested by project team members for ongoing studies
- Develop transfer specifications with vendors for external data sources
- Perform consistency checks on data transferred between Client and external parties to ensure completeness and accuracy of data contained transfers
- Perform programming to convert raw, clinical trial data to Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) format
- Perform Quality Control (QC) on programming work performed by fellow Database Programmers
- Create and validate global macros or systems that streamline repetitive operations to increase programming efficiency
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree OR certification
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of CDISC SDTM mapping/specs/conversion/domains/datasets/eCRF/eCRT Package/define.xml development and SDTM data transfer operations on clinical studies
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to submissions
- Good knowledge of clinical trial study design and electronic data submission requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
Why work here?
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the fastest growing Clinical Research companies on the East Coast.
With over 30 new studies scheduled for 2018 and over 90 studies ongoing, this role is a long term opportunity allowing for future career growth and Full time opportunities. If you are interested in this position please get in contact and we can discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.