Scientist, Correlative Sciences
An established Immuno-Oncology & Gene-Therapy company based in Cambridge is actively seeking a talented Scientist with proven expertise in Cellular & Molecular Biology and an avid interest in Immuno-Oncology, scRNAseq, and other sequencing platforms to join their Correlative Sciences team. The ideal candidate will have a background in next generation sequencing, 10xGenomics, and scRNAseq.
- PhD in biology, cell biology, molecular biology, oncology, immunology, biochemistry, or related field
- 2-5+ years working in cancer immunology. Experience in T-Cell Therapies is desirable
- Proven track record in the design, implementation, and analysis of next generation sequencing experiments. Working knowledge with the 10xGenomics platform is desirable
- Expertise in statistical analysis methods and/or experience previous experience with the analysis of large biological datasets
- Background in cell biology techniques such as aseptic technique, transfections, viral transductions, stable cell line generation and maintenance is a plus
- Experience with immunological assays such as flow cytometry, Luminex, and Cytof is a plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.