Seeking a Scientist with expertise in drug-discovery laboratory work and excellent project coordination skills. This role is a 12 month contract position with the potential to turn into a full-time role.
The Scientist will conduct laboratory work, including protein & antibody design, expression, production, purification, conjugation, and development of optimized lead and backup protein development candidates. In addition, the scientist will be responsible for planning, designing, and delivering scientific experiments as well as coordinating protein engineering discovery projects to present to the company's Discovery and Development teams. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a superb ability to contribute to a team, working to achieve numerous business goals with fellow scientists; this candidate will be independent, meticulous, and self-motivating as well as adaptable to the changing requirements of various projects.
- Conduct research activities such as experimental planning, laboratory work, and literature review (70%)
- Collaborate with supervisor on various experimental designs, results, and analysis to deliver to the Discovery Biology and Discovery Therapeutics Departments (20%)
- Write reports and maintain records (10%)
- 5+ years of experience in laboratory work related to protein, antibody, gene therapy, and cell-line development
- Background in Molecular Biology
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.