Sales and Marketing Specialist
- £30000 - £33000 per annum +
- North Yorkshire, England
- Digital Health
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Newcastle - 25K-35K
AIM OF THE ROLE
Providing support to both the Business Development Executive and the Business Development Manager, you will be the heart of all Marketing and sales activities. Some of your key responsibilities will be qualifying web leads, creating marketing collateral, managing live chat online, responding to tenders, managing salesforce and sourcing and organising events.
This exciting role is full of variety and will need someone who is not afraid to get stuck in! You will have the opportunity to be exposed to many new and innovative projects and be involved in a fast paced environment. Ideally with 1 to 2 year's experience in a marketing or account management style role you will be ready to your next challenge.
- Monitoring the contact inbox and qualifying incoming web leads
- Qualifying event leads
- Working with the sales team to generate new leads
- Allocation of leads to the appropriate BDM
- Managing salesforce updates and maintenance
- Identifying tenders and managing the submission
- Managing live chat
- Identifying and organising events within the marketing budget
- Social media - monitoring for events, re-tweeting relevant articles, competitor activity
- Monthly customer communications in line with the development release cycles
- Award submissions
- Presentation content and layout
- Creating new case studies with support from an external copywriter
- Oversight of all web content
- Managing customer events e.g. Hackathons
- Supporting the sales team with appropriate collateral
- Support with PR activity
- Regular and clear communications with customers
- Regular communication with Sales, Product and Professional Services on upcoming customers
- Internal systems, processes & procedures
- Production of relevant management reports
- An empathetic individual able to work with patients and clinicians to understand and assist with any challenges they may encounter during and after project implementation.
- Problem solver - ensures that issues are dealt with in the most appropriate way and referred to others if necessary
- Excellent relationship management skills with colleagues and customers.
- Positive approach to taking on new tasks and a great team player.
- Technical knowledge of current products and processes including ability to use the portal.
- High level administration skills, these are essential to the smooth running of the business.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales