Research Associate, Bioconjugation
A robust and innovative healthcare company involved in the discovery, development, and commercialization of new diagnostic technologies, therapeutic initiatives, and proprietary drug products is actively seeking a talented research associate to join their Bioconjugation team. Pivotal to the advancement of the company's diagnostic technologies and therapeutic initiatives, the ideal candidate will actively contribute to small molecule synthesis, bioconjugation, and the design and testing of both biochemical and molecular assays. Exemplifying a motivated and inventive attitude on a daily basis, this candidate will be directly involved the company's ultimate mission to make a lasting contribution to the health and well-being of patients worldwide.
- B.S./M.S. with impressive experience in a laboratory setting. Industry experience is preferred
- Academic degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Familiarity in formulating antibody and small molecule nanoparticle conjugates
- Proven track record in Assay Development, including Biochemical, Molecular, and Immunoassays
- Proficiency in various analytical techniques, including ELISA, HPLC, SDS-Page, Gel Electrophoresis, and/or qPCR
- Background in SOPs as well as writing & maintaining protocols in accordance to FDA protocols
- Proficiency in buffer media design and preparation
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.