A rapidly growing medical device company in Irvine, CA is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team.
This role offers the following:
- A competitive base salary and great benefits package.
- 3 weeks PTO + company-wide paid shut down between Christmas and New Years.
- The opportunity to grow and develop with the company
- Hands on experience with domestic/international submissions
Applicants must have:
- Bachelors Degree in science, engineering or related field
- 2-5 years experience in Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
- Prior experience working on domestic and/or international submissions
- Experience working with medical devices
If this seems like a great opportunity for you or someone in your network please reach out as I will be contacting top applicants.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.