Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Carlsbad, California
- Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Two Regulatory Affairs Specialist positions with local medical device company in Carlsbad.
- Maintain regulatory compliance with ISO 13485, and 21 CFR 820
- Assist in developing regulatory strategy
- Act as regulatory representative in new product groups.
- Technical file management
- Product development life cycle management in regulatory capacity
- BS in science or engineering related field
- 2-5 years of experience in medical device, or related environment
- Medical device, biotech, or pharmaceutical experience
- new product development experience
- 21 CFR 820
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.