Regional Procurement Manager
- Singapore, Singapore
Regional Procurement Manager for Global Pharmaceutical MNC
Real Staffing is looking for a Regional Procurement Manager for a Global Pharmaceutical MNC based in Singapore.
- Ensuring that P2P Global Projects are ready from a system, people and documentation point of view.
- Reviewing and analysing current procedures in order to recommend and implement changes to standardize activities and integrate into shared services.
- Coordinating the implementation of P2P process improvements within APAC.
- Managing the team and monitoring their performance, providing timely feedback and assisting them to improve on their identified training needs.
Essential Requirements include:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Engineering.
- 7 to 10 years of Procurement experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
- 3 years of leadership experience and strong people management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of P2P processes.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017