- San Francisco, California
- Support R&D's efforts by providing engineering expertize and services.
- Interface, manage and provide oversight of suppliers and contractors.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical hardware when needed.
- Develop maintenance and service plans.
- Support commercialization efforts as needed.
- Design and develop test protocols, experiments and fixtures.
- Perform experiments, gather and analyze data.
- Plan, schedule and complete projects in an aggressive manner consistent with corporate objectives.
- Bachelors in Engineering. Although the job is mechanically focused, persons with EE background will be considered
- Minimum 3 years experience in medical device industry
- Previous track record working with software controlled medical devices.
- Mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills, and use of hand tools.
- Strong knowledge and practical application of FDA QSR's, design control process, verification and validation testing, DHF construction and execution.
- Understanding of IEC 60601 Electrical Safety and EMC requirements.
- An aptitude for data analysis
- An aptitude for mechatronics and/or the automation of simple functions.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.