Quality Specialist - Batch Review & Release
- US$40 - US$55 per hour + benefits
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Quality Assurance (QA)
My client is an industry leading pharamceutical firm located here in the heart of Boston. They are seeking an Quality Assurance Specialist immediate replacement on a renewable contract to assist with key aspects of moderately complex projects.
Duration: 6 Months
- Conduct DS/DP batch disposition review and execution of batch records
- Certify analysis for commercial products
- Provide quality offerings for root cause analysis and impact assessments
- Collaborate cross functionally to integrate activities across key departments
- Investigate OOS, Deviations and OOT to ensure appropriate corrective and protective actions are identified
- Past experience working with commercial batch release
- Proficient - Expertise knowledge working in pharmaceutical setting
- Past success leading event investigations (RCA and CAPA)
- Experience with network based applications such as Oracle; Trackwise preferred
- M.S and 0-2 years of relevant work experience OR B.S and 3-6 years of relevant work experience
This is an urgent need and top priority for this client looking to bring this person on within the first two weeks of June 2019. If interested apply below OR send an email to the attention of Ahmed Hassan and team at !
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.