Quality Inspector B
- US$20 - US$24 per hour
- Ramsey, Minnesota
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Quality Assurance
Are you a self-starter interested in working with a multitude of unique products? Are you interested in playing a key role within a rapidly growing company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, leading provider of complex parts for the medical, aerospace, military, defense, computer, and commercial industries, is actively searching for a Quality Inspector B to join its team in Ramsey, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 9 month contract-to-hire and pay is $20-$24 per hour. They are looking for a Quality Inspector B that would be responsible for various inspections processes to verify product conformance and participate in process improvement, corrective/preventative actions, and problem solving.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Perform in-process inspections. Accept or Reject parts/product based on customer specification and inspection results. Initiate DMR as a result of rejected material.
- Perform final inspection prior to plating and shipping.
- Perform measurement equipment verifications and/or calibrations and document results.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have experience in machine shop inspection
- Experience working in an ISO 9000 regulated environment
- Knowledge in basic metrology, blueprint reading, and GD&T quality systems
- Experience with CMM, visual comparators, and other inspection equipment operation
The Quality Inspector B is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Ramsey, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.