Are you a Design Assurance Engineer looking to gain more experience in the Medical Device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, I have the answer for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking for their next Quality Assurance Engineer. This Quality Engineer will oversee the development and implementation of quality and its processes.
Among other things this Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Perform Quality Systems audits
- Overview of Quality Inspectors
- Confirm CAPA's, and analyse inspection and testing process
- Manage the site Validation Plan
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelors in a technical field
- 6 years medical device experience
- Competent in Quality Systems
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leading in the Chicagoland medical device industry. This Quality Engineer role will have a progressive role within the Quality Assurance department and will be a part of cross functional projects.
If you are interested in this position please send me your resume directly
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.