Do you have a background in quality or regulatory within the medical device industry? Are you interested in working at a leading Medical Device company with exciting growth plans? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a national manufacturer and distributor known for providing customers with innovative product solutions and superior customer service, is actively searching for a Quality Control Specialist to join its team in Bloomingdale, Illinois. This will be structured as a 6 month contract.
This Life Science Device Company is a national manufacturer and distributor of CPAP, oxygen, and other homecare products. They provide supplies for home medical equipment companies who service patients with sleep apnea, COPD, and other home-treatable conditions. They are looking for a Quality Control Specialist since they are expecting to reach record growth in the upcoming years.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Review product labeling and in addition medical device listings to the FDA Global Unique Device Identification Database (GUIDID).
- Maintain Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMRs) database. Investigate root cause of the non-conformance, provide corrections, and material dispositions.
- Perform complaint investigations. Communicate with customers for complaint and return information intake.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering or related Science
- 1-3 years of experience with quality documentation and/or complaint handling
- Prior experience with Excel, Quality Systems, and SAP
- Experience working with customers and work well with cross-functional teams is a big plus
The Quality Control Specialist is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Bloomingdale, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.