Quality Assurance Engineer
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
The company… I'm working with a growing medical device company based in Galway. Due to growth plans, a number of positions have opened up in the company to accommodate this. There's a permanent opening for an Quality Assurance Engineer on the team.
You'll be joining a friendly company who value people that want to learn and grow within the medical device industry long term. This company is located in East Galway which will suit anyone leaving to the east of the city or The Midlands (Athlone is less than 20 mins away). Really accessible location with no traffic. This role offers a 4 day working week (Mon-Thurs)
The role…. As the Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be joining 16 others in the quality department. You won't be pigeon-holed here, and with lots of investment in the company there will be lots to learn.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with R&D and Process Engineers to ensure that the transition of products through R&D and sister sites, product approval and manufacturing scale up are smooth, timely and cost effective.
- Promotes compliance and excellence within the company to customer requirements and the applicable regulatory standards.
- Participates in new product/technology development and supports the QA activities as part of an overall project team.
- Executes the project design plans, protocols and generates reports for new product development projects as well as design/process changes.
- Summarizes, analyses and in conjunction with the team draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results and other process related findings.
- Defines and implements Quality standards and specifications and helps to ensure that Regulatory requirements are met. Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Develops and executes required validations in line with regulatory standards to include equipment, process and product validations.
- Conducts root cause analysis and implements corrective action in a timely manner.
- Conducts audits, including closing out audit findings and creating and determining proper corrective and preventative action.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation.
- Deals with suppliers and ensures their quality standards are in line with those of the company
To apply….. Want to become a Quality Assurance Engineer here? You need a degree level qualification (Level 8) in Science or a Science related discipline plus a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience including as a Quality Engineer or similar level in medical devices, diagnostics or pharmaceuticals.
Get in touch with Roisin Finneran for more.
*Sponsorship/relocation not offered so you need to have an EU passport/stamp 4 visa for consideration*
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales