Japanese owned pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is seeking a QC Executive to join their site in Co Wicklow. The company is named in the top 15 pharmaceutical companies in the world.
They make products treating metabolic disorders, gastrointestinal illnesses, neurology, Inflammation and oncology.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of all Quality Control Laboratory functions
- Ensure that Production, QA, Planning and Shipping receive an effective quality service through meeting scheduled target release dates and compliance standards
- To ensure that the Manager; QC Laboratory is kept informed and up to date of the status of the QC laboratory
- To act as designee for Manager; QC Laboratory in their absence
- Supervision of Senior QC Analyst Groups and associated QC analysts
- Training, recruitment, motivation, discipline and performing appraisals of Senior QC Analysts and QC Analysts
- Ensure that the QC lab is in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice/Good Manufacturing Practice at all times. Implement and maintain standards of GLP and analytical practice consistent with regulatory expectation and cGMP
- Supervision of the quality control department resources (instruments and personnel) to provide a comprehensive analytical service for:
- QC testing of raw materials / packaging materials/ intermediates / finished products/ clinical trial materials - Stability / Water - Technical Transfer / Validation of new and existing processes
- BSc. (minimum) in science or a related discipline
- 5 years experience in an analytical lab preferable.
- Technical experience of GC / HPLC Analysis required.
- Leadership experience essential
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please contact me for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales