- Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Pharma & Biotech
One of my key clients in Cork are specialises in the purification and sterile filling of biotech products, including some of their most successful treatments for oncology and arthritis. There Cork site is a vibrant part of the local community for nearly 35 years and is now one of the region's largest employers, with a team of 500 people on site, and growing. They are currently looking for a QC analyst to join their existing Quality Control team.
Rate: QC Analyst
Contract: 12 month contract
Hourly Rate: DOE
As a QC Analyst you will be responsible for the release of incoming goods, products for which production or packaging is outsourced, and products and processes in full compliance with quality procedures, legal guidelines, quality guidelines and market authorization.
- Achieves competency in laboratory methods and procedures.
- Trains other QC Analysts in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
- Performs analytical testing activities in relation to method validation and technical transfer activities to ensure that all methods meet ICH, USP and EP guidelines.
- Executes validation, operation, maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of equipment and its associated software.
Qualifications and experience
- A third level qualification of a scientific/technical discipline is required.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly global community. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales