- Singapore, Singapore
- Quality Assurance (QA)
QA Specialist (Contract)
I am currently looking for a QA Specialist on contract basis for one of my global Pharmaceuticals MNC clients.
Title: QA Specialist (Manufacturing)
Company: Global Pharma MNC
Duration: 12 Months initial contract (extension or conversion subjected to approval)
Salary: Competitive market rate
Location: Singapore, Tuas
- Review and approve master batch records associated with manufacturing, packaging and labelling and API to ensure batches produced are compliant to quality standards
- Review and approve deviations according to site procedures.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis, performing impact assessment
- Maintain inspection readiness and support inspections. Actively participate in GMP walk downs
- Familiar with batch record review, investigation of NC, Root Cause Analysis, Change control management, familiar with ERP system.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Chemical Engineering or equivalent with relevant 2 years of Quality Assurance in a GMP environment
- Familiar with manufacturing operations, six sigma and lean principles and process improvement tools
- Understanding of ISO 9001, FSSC, HACCP and GMP would be advantageous
If keen, appreciate if you can send in your updated CV. We regret to inform that only successful candidates would be notified
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017