- Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Role: QA Specialist
Duration: 24 month hourly rate contract
Location: West of Ireland
As a QA Specialist you will be will primarily be involved in supporting the a Biologics development project.
The role itself the oversight of the quality systems oversight of new product launch process, NPI and associated process validation to support regulatory functions and commercial launch.
As Quality Specialist you will:
- Review and approve SDLC documents
- Establish Quality System audits and schedules for the PFS supply chain
- Generation of product launch documentation
- Participate in NPI and Quality Launch Team meetings
- Review and approve quality system records associated with the project
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in a science or engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years'experience in a quality discipline in pharmaceutical/medical device environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality standards and regulations.
- Experience of working as part of internal and external teams to deliver projects.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of validation processes and guidance.
- Proven to be self directed and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills managing external partner companies.
- Problem solving ability using risk based decisions.
If you are interested in being a part of an innovative, dedicated and passionate team this would be an excellent opportunity for you to do so.
Please reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration.
No CV ready? Want to hear more? Feel free to give me a call on 01-8883477!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales