Our client is one of the largest Global Industrial Gas MNC's globally. They are looking for a QA/QC Engineer to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: QAQC Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 6 month contract initially
- Establishment of Regulatory and Quality Requirements as per Code Concepts
- Establish further technical purchase specifications for piping material
- Verification of Supplier documents (specifications and drawings) with respect to fulfilment of project requirements
- Inspection of purchased equipment for compliance with project specifications.
- Leading assessment as per relevant local Regulatory Requirements for single equipment and of the whole plant for projects within Europe
- Strong interaction with interface disciplines and project management to be proactively managed
- Participate in updating and improving internal work flow and base specifications and providing input to other standard documents from QA/QC point of view
- Bachelor/Graduated engineer in mechanical or chemical engineering, materials technology/science, or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years QAQC experience
- Experience in plant engineering and construction
- Professional knowledge of international codes and standards
Keywords: QAQC Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, Gas, Projects
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017