Real Staffing has exclusively partnered with an exciting biotech, specialising in cell and gene therapy.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client requires a QA Consultant for 6 months.
The role will require the post-holder to support the department with the maintenance of their QMS and be responsible for writing/reviewing SOPs and other QA related documentation.
The ideal post-holder will have:
- A BSc (or equivalent) in a biologics (or related) subject
- At least 2 years experience in a QA related field
- Proven experience within a QA or lab-based role in a biologics environment
- The ability to write/review SOPs and other QA related documentation
- Previous work experience within biologics and/or cell or gene therapy is highly desirable
- Experience working within a GMP or GCLP regulated environment.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales