- Breda, North Brabant
- Quality & Supply Chain
Hours per week: 40
Looking for a project manager who can represent and manage the delivery of the site and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects. The delivery of these projects will require GMP utility, facility and supporting system changes.
* Execute projects to Project Execution Plan (PEP) and meet all GMP requirements.
* Ensure the highest levels of project safety.
* Perform continual project risk analysis.
* Identify project critical paths and prioritize accordingly.
* Discover and understand end-user/process requirements; translate these into user requirements specifications.
* Manage the compilation of all project documentation.
* Manage design inputs to ensure robust, testable requirements are established and accurately reflect user and safety needs.
* Manage day to day project activities including permitting/method statement review etc.
* Develop and document strong rational for testing strategy, acceptance criteria, and results.
* Generate, review, and/or approve protocols, reports ensuring robust documentation for regulatory adherence.
* Monitor installation quality and record inspections - Comply to client and Dutch standards.
* Set up and manage communication channels - Weekly report out/Project Team Meetings.
* Follows a strict handover process to allow for future system maintenance.
* Managing Key business stakeholders expectations/interactions (Planning, Manufacturing, Warehouse & Distribution, Customer Service and Quality).
* Work with impacted functions to ensure alignment and operational readiness of new installations.
* Manage resource & skills allocation and management of day-to-day activities.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in engineering, science, mathematics or statistics is required.
* A minimum of three years related manufacturing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desired;
* Demonstrated knowledge of good manufacturing principles and practices, and procedures;
REQUIRED/ PREFERRED SKILLS
* Project management qualification or 5+ years PM experience
* MS Project
* Cost/budget control
* Change management
* Excellent communication skills
Are you the new Project Manager? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com.