- £450 - £500 per day +
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Project Management
Senior Project Manager | Manchester | 3 Months | £500 p/day
An opportunity has arisen for a Scrum Master to join a greenfield project in Manchester City Centre, joining a brand new team on a large project which will help the business grow, allowing them to continue to bring on internationally recognised clients.
This role would be ideally suited to someone with a history of working in ecommerce / digital companies, and although it isn't essential, some technical skills and background would be beneficial.
- Manage multiple work streams in parallel taking complete accountability for their delivery
- Coordinate and manage resource, budget, risks and issues and priorities across the work streams.
- Operate effective governance, ensuring appropriate representation and engagement with key stakeholders across the business
- Work with the Product Owner to structure projects and create an overall plan that accurately captures the full scope of the requirements and business change
- Ensure timely and robust challenge of the business case and project assumptions as required.
- Produce accurate and complete project reporting according to the prevalent reporting cycle in addition to providing day-to-day information for stakeholders as required.
- Work with all Stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritisation of scope
- Identify and manage risks, issues and constraints, escalating those that cannot be resolved within project constraints to the Head of Delivery or Stakeholders (depending on the nature of the issue)
- Work with the delivery teams and other Delivery Leads to proactively manage cross project and team dependencies and constraints for the overall benefit of the Group
- Engage with all parts of Group as appropriate in the delivery of the initiative/project.
- Motivate and influence delivery teams towards successful delivery.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience of managing projects in an IT / Development environment
- 3+ years of working in digital / ecommerce with agile software delivery teams
- Strong evidence of technology background
- Extensive hands on experience of working in a scrum and Agile environment
- Strong project management process knowledge including demonstrable track record of delivery using Agile methods
- Must be comfortable in working in a change environment and willing to challenge
- Proven ability to manage projects within given budgets & timelines to a high level of quality.
- Experience of working in a Matrix-Managed environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills - demonstrable experience of dealing with business and Technology stakeholders at a senior level.
If you are an Agile Project Manager looking to work in a fast moving digital environment, then click apply now.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales