- Mayo, Republic of Ireland
- Engineering & Validation
Role: Project Engineer
Location: Westport, Co Mayo
Company / Culture:
This is a well known, global innovative pharmaceutical company who is the best in their field . They offer the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment. They offer a supportive environment with a vibrant culture
- Third level qualification in an Engineering or Science Discipline
- Experience of working within either the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Project management experience essential.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to deliver specific functional requirements for all aspects of the project and work with members of various disciplines and functions across the project.
What will you be doing?
You will be involved in equipment procurement from design stage through qualification. Also trouble-shooting project issues and working with stakeholders to achieve resolution. You will also be managing capital spend and budget for equipment procurement to meet business demand. The company are developing a new technology for an exciting new product, so you would also be coordinating with project teams for product delivery
If you are interested in this role please apply below with an updated CV. No CV ready? Want to hear more? Please feel free to reach out for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales