- US$25 - US$40 per hour + competitive
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Test and Verification , Project management
My client, a globally recognized Biotechnology company in the St. Louis area, is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team. This Project Coordinator position will be a 6 month contract in the St. Louis area that can pay between $25-$40 per hour based on prior levels of industry experience. As a Project Coordinator this individual would be responsible for interfacing with teams to drive productivity, work with engineering teams to instruct on action items, and manage team timelines and reporting.
As a Project Coordinator, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Define product serviceability needs to be implemented in Product Design phase.
- Manage Global Customer Service activities: Deliverables, Resources, Planning, Delay to fit with Project Plan
- Contribute, with Projects teams to define business plan for serviceability
- Define Global Customer Service activities: Deliverables, Resources, Planning, Delay to fit with Project Plan
The most desirable candidates for the Project Coordinator position will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Microbiology
- 2 plus years' experience in an Operational Customer Service, Project Coordination or as Project Manager.
- Excel in new challenges to follow with efficiency all project for your product range.
- Enjoy working in a team but are able to be autonomous and reactive.
- Previous experience working within Medical Device, Microbiology, or the Pharmaceutical industry
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on exciting projects.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct first round interviews ASAP. If you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.