As a Program Manager you will lead Projects in the Design & Development in the product development process from concept to market for client companies. Work in a fast paced environment with an exciting new company to the Medical Device industry in Ireland.
Role: Program Manager/ Project Manager
Benefits: Salary, Pension. Healthcare and yearly bonus.
My client as an American company who have just been set up an office in Galway within the last 18 months. You will get the opportunity to work in a Multinational company with a start-up feel. They are experts in the Research and Design of complex Medical Devices from concept to manufacturing and will be investing heavily in their Irish office in the next 12 months.
· Business Development.
· You will be responsible for bringing customers products to market.
· Lead efforts to analyse current projects, make recommendations and changes.
· Be project leader and facilitate info between teams.
· Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of projects within budget and to schedule.
· Interact with senior management and negotiation with difficult matters.
· Make final decisions on administrative and operational matters.
· Manage the resources of the R&D department.
· Ensure detailed documentation through phases of R&D.
· Conduct risk analysis for product development.
· Work with manufacturing team to prototype builds.
- Program Management and New Product development experience.
- Knowledge of Design and Manufacturing processes used for catheters.
- Design for manufacture experience.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Polymer Engineering or an equivalent discipline.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity respond with your CV and we can set up a call to discuss further.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales