Job: Process Engineer in Medical Device industry
Location: Galway city
Benefits: Excellent salary, Pension, Life assurance and full healthcare.
My client is a progressive and dynamic manufacturer of medical devices, who mainly focuses on the development and manufacture of cardiovascular devices and implants.
Process Engineer: As an Process Engineer you will design, develop and evaluate medical devices processes for my clients brand new product. The product is close to commercialisation with a view to launching in the next 4/5 months.
* Design and set-up experiments to evaluate new processes.
* Analyze data from testing to establish performance.
* Project manage transfer of products from concept/design phase to commercial manufacturing
* Manage and prepare engineering test protocols and reports.
* Support product site transfer projects.
* Work on a cross functional team to continually develop processes.
- Degree in Engineering, science or related discipline.
- Experience as a Process Engineer.
- At least 2 years' experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Knowledge of catheter or balloon manufacturing.
- Project Management and Leadership skills.
Interested in applying or hearing more about this opportunity? Then forward your CV to the link provided and we can schedule a call to discuss it further.
Looking forward to working with you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales