- Singapore, Singapore
Real Staffing is currently looking for an Operations Specialist for one of our Global Pharma MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of the local and regional team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 6 months
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Oracle inventory transactions (training will be provided though system use experience required)
- Coordination of logistics movements between Europe->Singapore and Singapore->various ASEAN countries
- Planning of packaging materials and new item creations
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring the movement of material through the production cycle to ensure availability for customer orders.
- Coordinates the manufacture of new products at approved suppliers.
- Creates purchase orders and resolves invoice issues.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Business with specialization in Finance or Supply Chain, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-5 years in logistics
- Advance expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Proficient in Oracle system
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the operational forecast process
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017