NPI Quality Engineer
One of my key clients in Cork, are currently seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team on an initial 12 month hourly rate contract.
The company are a global leader within the medical device industry, and specialise in the manufacture of catheters and inflation devices. The company have won numerous awards for their excellent culture on site, and are ranked within the top medical device companies around the world.
Role: NPI Quality Engineer
Contract: An initial 12 month hourly rate contract
Your role as an NPI Quality Engineer will be to act as a member of the Quality team onsite. You will be responsible for providing expert QA support to the NPI team, and ensure new products are launched in an efficient manner.
- Drive risk reduction through continuous improvement.
- Ensure all process changes and improvements are risk assessed.
- Ensure all process variables and their interactions are adequatly defined.
- Ensure all CAPA's and non - conformances are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP's of all medical device regulatory agencis.
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues.
- Act as a support in external audits.
- Review of change notices for product, process and system changes, and validation builds.
- Risk Management experience essential.
- 5+ years experience within the medical device industry, within Quality / Validation roles.
- Bachelors degree in Science / Engineering disciplines.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and as an individual.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside an innovative engineering team, within a global leader within the medical device industry.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales