Start date - Ideally by August but flexible to all notice periods
Interview slots -June
Location: UK/ Home based
Contract type: Full time, Perm
Pay rate: (Approx 70K to 90K) + Car Allowance and Bonus
Commercial Alliance Manager
A unique Pharma/ Medical device company who is quite new to the UK is looking for a Commercial Alliance Manager. Our client is looking for someone who has worked within the commercial functions of pharmaceutical organisations with leadership experience.
You will be reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer and will be focusing on European, Asia Pacific, American and other international parts of the globe. You will need to be open to travelling when needed and be involved with product launches. Therapy areas include Anesthetics and Pain management.
REMIT: Act as commercial interface between local business partner and bioq Pharma. Your most important skill is the ability to work within a team and demonstrate team leadership and strong influencing skills. You will be working closely with the business partner and ensuring you are the min point of contact. You will need to use your charisma skills in order to influence sales strategies and tactics when working with commercial partners.
- Ensure market preparation and support launch readiness for product launches.
- Arrange advisory boards together with medical affairs team. Assist implementation of medical education programs together with medical affairs team members
- Suggest market and customer research where needed and provide input to business partner.
- Engage with Centers of Excellence and install peer to peer selling processes.
- Support/develop launch plans and assist in implementation of launch tactics as well as projects that will facilitate market access and medical affairs teams.
- For products that have been launched - support business partners in successful product and portfolio life cycle management.
- Be the product expert and point of contact for business partner. Providing support to the field teams and helping manage sales and buying processes
- Ability to work in teams to determine work objectives; to work in a self‐directed manner as defined within the overall context of the project plan.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device commercial or marketing roles
- Empathetic ability to rapidly detect areas of conflict and solve them through deep understanding of individuals views
- Problem solving attitude with sense for urgency and structured approach to identifying solutions.
- Leadership: Lead by example and demonstrate high impact on others without having hierarchical authority
- Proven ability to respond to a wide variety of issues and deal with unclear situations, uncertainty, and conflicting demands.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement in setting priorities, identify issues and determine action required; adept at balancing major concurrent tasks and projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If this sounds interesting - please contact me on m.zaatri8realstaffing.co.uk
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales