Are you the Master Data Specialist we are looking for? Give me a call on 020 522 1588. The project is based in Breda.
Ensure timely, adherence to standard design, and accurate information data entry pertaining to Source and Warehouse Master Data elements and Material requests for moderate to complex data requests.
* Accountable of Master Data quality pertaining to Warehouse and Source Master Data.
* Ensure quality of own work and also quality of others impacting SAP.
* Monitor and get resolution of Master Data error metrics.
* Provide input to update policy and procedures; provide training as required.
* Support or manage process improvement initiative, as needed.
* Test SAP functionality, support ERP releases, as needed.
* Other functions may be assigned.
*Other functions that may be assigned
Basic Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree (Supply Chain/ Business) & 4 years of directly related experience
* Good understanding and application of principles and concepts, works on problems of unusual complexity, works with little to general direction
* Good ability to analyze complex data
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Computer literate including but not limited to ERP-SAP software and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Ability to Multi task
* Strong follow-up skills
* Ability to think and present information at a tactical level
* Ability to influence cross-functionally
* Good presentations skills
Apply now: s.kolks(at)realstaffing.com or give me a call on 020 522 1588