- Galway, Republic of Ireland
As Manufacturing Engineer you will be joining one of the world's leading medical device companies in their award winning facility in Galway. The state of the art complex will give you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology giving you the opportunity to make a massive difference to the patients we serve. The culture is one of collaboration and innovation and you will be given every opportunity to progress your career with the organisation.
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer
- Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices. Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes.
A third level qualification in a relevant discipline. Diploma or Grad Diploma in Project Management would be an advantage.
It would advantageous if you have prior experience in medical devices, pharma, food or a high volume manufacturing environment.
This role in Galway comes with a really competitive base salary as well an excellent benefits package including:
- Healthcare for you and dependants
- Exceptional pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- On site gym
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales