I am currently working in collaboration with a Global Medical Device company in Hampshire. We are looking for a Maintenance Planning Coordinator to plan and coordinate all maintenance and servicing activities of the facilities and plant equipment which result in minimum downtime and maximum productivity for a fast paced multi-site manufacturing operation. With a recent period of rapid growth, this is an exciting time to join the business....
- Responsible for planning corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance work orders.
Maintaining the asset database for equipment / building fabric and external contracts.
Compile and present weekly reports regarding equipment breakdowns, outstanding maintenance and contractor performance.
Liaise with all departments to plan and book external contractor service visits and breakdown requests.
- Ensure reasons for rescheduling or deferring maintenance activities are valid and appropriately authorised.
Obtain quotes from contractors for emergency repairs and breakdowns.
- Liaise with contractors to order specialised spares for programmed service visits.
- Assists Central Engineering & Facilities group where required.
Experience of working in a Facilities Maintenance Environment.
- Advanced skill in the use of a CMMS.
- Practical knowledge and application of world class maintenance approaches and techniques
- 3 years in a relevant activity/discipline
- Ideally some knowledge of Medical device or pharmaceuticals production and facilities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please don't hesitate to get in touch ASAP!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales