Are you a self-starter interested in working in sterile drug manufacturing? Are you interested in playing a key role in supporting cross-functional projects and project teams? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider within sterile drug manufacturing, is actively searching for a Lead Quality Engineer - New Product Support to join its team in St. Louis, Missouri. This will be structured as a 12 month contract and pay is $55-$70 per hour. The Lead Quality Engineer - New Product Support will be responsible for supporting and implementing projects related in the space of sterile drug manufacturing including reactor and cyclotron derived new products.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Support large cross-functional projects and project teams through SME quality compliance guidance in process evaluation, design, and implementation of processes.
- Manage project quality assurance and validation activities and resources. Generate, execute, and manage protocols.
- Provide cGMP, Regulatory, and Validation guidance in evaluation of new products within existing or new manufacturing equipment and clean room manufacturing areas.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. or higher in Engineering or Sciences preferred
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance or validation roles in pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing
- Experience developing methods, implementing instrumentation, calibrating, and validating
The Lead Quality Engineer - New Product Support is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and St. Louis, MO is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.