Laboratory System Specialist (12 Months Contract)
Our client is one of the largest pharma MNC globally. They are looking for a Laboratory System Specialist to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Quality Control department and gain valuable projects exposure.
Title: Laboratory System Specialist
Salary: Competitive market rate Duration: 12 months contract initially (High possibility of extension or permanent conversion)
To lead in implementing and maintenance of Laboratory Information Management Systems in the QC Lab. This position would be tasked to setting up and defining parameters for master data in the LIMS as well as being responsible for the day-to-day LIMS operations.
- To coordinate, build, track Change Request/Problem lists of LIMS in conjunction with laboratory users.
- To plan, implement, and provide post implementation support for LIMS upgrade.
- To liaise with staff on projects and events which affect LIMS
- Provide training of LIMS and other relevant IT systems to junior staff
- To be the main POC for matters relation to LIMS
- To enable data extraction for monthly reports and statistics
- Degree in relevant IT/Science field, and at least 3-5 years of experience working in a QC Chemistry Lab
- Knowledge of quality control and trouble-shooting of certain IT equipment or experience in implementing, coordinating, and maintaining LIMS system
- Experienced and knowledgeable in GLIMS/LIMS system
Keywords: LIMS, QC, Quality Control, IT, Systems,
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact XuanBin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017