- Singapore, Singapore
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Real Staffing is currently looking for an I&C Engineer for one of our Global Industrial Gas MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Responsible for the maintenance and engineering of all control systems in the plant.
- Fine-tune, troubleshoot, configure, modify and program the control systems as needed to improve system performance and optimize process and/or operation changes.
- Attend to emergency call-out and provide night-shift support during plant start-up and shut-down period.
- Work closely and support the Instrument Team to resolve day-to-day instrumentation problems.
- Work with the Project Team to develop control system requirements of all projects and modifications; supervise and implement the works according to the schedule and requirements.
- Perform strategy planning for control system expansion, upgrading and renewal.
- Provide support for integration engineering.
- Degree or Diploma holder. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience working and maintaining Honeywell DCS, Siemens PCS7, Allen-Bradley PLC, Triconex PLC and etc.
- 3-5 years working experience in the refinery or petrochemical industry environment.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017