External Manufacturing Projects Manager
Are you interested in managing a number of external manufacturing projects as a company asks CMO's to ramp up the production of drugs for their clinical trials? Owning project execution completely?
The External Manufacturing Projects Manager will be responsible for:
- The individual will support the execution various external manufacturing projects related to clinical pipeline programs.
- The role will involve ensuring satellite laboratories and the main manufacturing site are operating in synchronization as part of the clinical trial.
- The individual will organize and coordinate various activities amongst the technical functions
- Closely monitor/control project progression to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget
In order to be successful the External Manufacturing Projects Manager will be / have:
- Degree in Engineering or any related field with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in technical project management.
- Technology transfer and/or early clinical stage program experience is a plus
- Prior experience in cGMP Biologics facilities and working with contract organization and vendors a must.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017