Executive Administrative Assistant
6 months contract
* Proactively plans, coordinates and maintains daily schedules by planning and scheduling meetings (WebEx, telepresence, etc), and coordinates travel arrangements for the Global DSRE Management team.
* This individual communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner to develop and compose correspondences, reports, and presentation materials as requested.
* Attends meetings, prepares minutes and follows up on action items.
* Supports and effectively interacts and collaborates with members of DSRE Leadership team located in Japan, Boston and San Diego.
* Confident communicator, utilizing tact and diplomacy up/down hierarchy and across matrix
* Has an unrelenting attention and focus to detail, ensures accuracy with agendas, meeting minutes, correspondences and reports.
* Schedules, organizes and coordinates DSRE activities including but not limited to managing invitations, tracking responses, coordinating speakers, entertainment, presentation materials, budgets, and technological needs.
* Prepares domestic and international travel arrangements, creates detailed itineraries and manages expense reports.
* Compiles DSRE monthly report and distributes to appropriate personnel
* Create and maintain database information such as distribution lists, mailing lists, vendors, etc. in applicable format.
* Proficient with a variety of Microsoft applications to effectively perform functions of this role (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* May maintain manuals, policy and procedure files, and/or SharePoint information in applicable format.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Associates degree or equivalent with at least 5-7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager or other support role, supporting one or more individuals
* Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, work independently and operate in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
* Bachelor's degree with proven track record working as an Executive Assistant and or Project Manager
* Prior work experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry
* Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and complex reports using Excel is highly desirable
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.