Engineering Technician - Shift
- Shift Allowance
- Dublin South, Dublin
One of my key clients in Dublin have an opening for an Engineering Shift Technician that I thought might be of interest to you.
Role: Engineering Technician - Shift
Location: Dun Laoighaire
Benefits: excellent salary, shift allowance, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
Company: My client provides innovative solutions that help advance medical research and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, and support the management of diabetes.
Job Description: Engineering Shift Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of all plant and production equipment, as well as the fabrication of new and replacement equipment.
- You will be required to install, modify and maintain the full range of production equipment.
- Continuously improve the production operations.
- Reducing downtime and reducing waste.
- Deal/liaise with vendors, suppliers and local engineering shops.
- Become involved in analysing customer complaints and internal quality issues and assist in drawing up improvement programs for equipment to eliminate these defects being produced.
- Maintain high standards of safety and housekeeping to ensure area, machines and equipment are maintained in a safe and clean condition.
- Assist in the complete validation of new and existing equipment including acceptance trials, debugging.
- Knowledge of the Mechanical and Electronic Systems associated with high volume manufacturing equipment.
- Third Level Qualification.
- The ability to apply a scientific approach to problem solving, blending analytical and experimental skills to maximize productivity and yields.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or have any questions let me know and we can set up a time that works for you to discuss it further.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales